The promised work on relationships hasn’t been done, only minor bugfixes for this release. The main difference with the previous version is that some resource types are now better validated. This is not Puppet-perfect, but it should catch a few bugs.
- Fix bug with ‘<’ in the Erb parser !
- Assignments can now be any valid Puppet expression.
- Proper list of metaparameters.
- Quick resolution of boolean conditions.
- Start of the move to a real PCRE library.
- Function is_domain_name.
- New native types : file, zone_record, cron, exec, group, host, mount.